- McLane Children's Scott & White Clinic - Belton
McLane Children's Scott & White Clinic - Belton1009 Arbor Park DriveBelton,
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This 7,500 square-foot clinic has four providers offering comprehensive care for your child from birth through 17 years of age.
Our pediatricians partner with you to provide excellent medical and preventive care for your child's health and well-being. They specialize in the development, health and diseases of newborns, infants, children and adolescents. We are committed to providing your child the best, personalized care, including well-child care, immunizations, coordinator of care for chronic medical conditions and care for mental health issues.
With our electronic medical records and integrated approach to care, we also offer seamless access to all of the
pediatric subspecialties available through
McLane Children’s Hospital Scott & White in Temple.
McLane Children's Scott & White Clinic - Belton provides services as an outpatient department of
Scott & White Memorial Hospital and
McLane Children's Hospital Scott & White.
Range of Services
Following are some services we provide:
- Infant, child, and adolescent checkups
- Hearing and visual screenings
- Sports physicals, camp physicals, and foster care physicals
- Treatment of all pediatric acute and chronic medical problems
- Minor sprains, strains, lacerations, fractures, contusions, and abrasions
- Ingrown toenail assessments/treatments/referrals
- Abscess incisions and drainage
- Treatment of warts, acne, eczema, and most other skin conditions
- Coordinated care with subspecialists in pediatric medicine and surgery
- Newborn screens
- Assessments for ADD/ADHD, school failure, and behavioral concerns
Acute and Chronic Illness
We can diagnose and treat a variety of acute and chronic pediatric illnesses:
- Abdominal pain
- Behavioral assessments
- Cough and congestion
- Ear infections
- Failure to thrive/grow
- Menstrual cycle irregularities
- Pink eye and other eye infections
- Respiratory infections
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract infections
- Weight control
Schedule an appointment
Schedule an appointment through
MyChart or call us at 254-724-KIDS.