McLane Children's Scott & White Clinic - West Temple
6684 West Adams
Telephone: 254-724-KIDS (5437)
Toll Free: 877-724-KIDS (5437)
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Services include preventive care (check-ups) and urgent care needs. Appointments preferred. Same day appointments available.
Thanksgiving Day - closed
Christmas Day - closed
New Year's Day - closed
Our 9,500 square-foot clinic and pediatricians offer comprehensive care for your child from birth through 17 years of age.
Our pediatricians partner with you to provide excellent medical and preventive care for your child's health and well-being. They specialize in the development, health and diseases of newborns, infants, children and adolescents. We are committed to providing your child the best, personalized care, including well-child care, immunizations, coordinator of care for chronic medical conditions and care for mental health issues.
With our electronic medical records and integrated approach to care, we also offer seamless access to all of the pediatric subspecialties available through McLane Children’s Hospital Scott & White in Temple.
Range of Services
Following are some services we provide:
- Infant, child, and adolescent checkups
- Hearing and visual screenings
- Sports physicals, camp physicals, and foster care physicals
- Treatment of all pediatric acute and chronic medical problems
- Minor sprains, strains, lacerations, fractures, contusions, and abrasions
- Ingrown toenail assessments/treatments/referrals
- Abscess incisions and drainage
- Treatment of warts, acne, eczema, and most other skin conditions
- Coordinated care with subspecialists in pediatric medicine and surgery
- Newborn screens
- Assessments for ADD/ADHD, school failure, and behavioral concerns
Acute and Chronic Illness
We can diagnose and treat a variety of acute and chronic pediatric illnesses:
- Abdominal pain
- Behavioral assessments
- Cough and congestion
- Ear infections
- Failure to thrive/grow
- Menstrual cycle irregularities
- Pink eye and other eye infections
- Respiratory infections
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract infections
- Weight control
Schedule an appointment
Schedule an appointment through MyChart or call us at 254-724-KIDS.